Username Password: Remember me

Wallpaper and fabric samples books
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wallpaper and fabric samples books

Wallpaper and fabric samples books 2 years, 3 months ago #1453

• reepham1
  • Expert Boarder
I have a surpus of these books and am wondering if anyone has any brilliant ideas about how they are used in their scrapstore. The simpler the better!

Thanks

Jim in wet Reepham !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PercyMiddlesbrough

Re: Wallpaper and fabric samples books 2 years, 3 months ago #1456

• mbcomper
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Jim

I'm a public member of Lichfield Scrap Barn.

I personally use wallpaper and fabric samples for die cutting into shapes. I saw a Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutter on offer recently at Hobby Craft for approx £52, they normally retail at around £80 plus. If approached I'm sure Hobby Craft might be able to offer you an ex display model you could use for a reduced cost or for free if you can discuss your needs with right person. Alternatively they can be purchased 2nd hand or new via Ebay.

You could then use the wallpaper and fabric samples to cut shapes and resell these shapes for paper crafting, applique, etc. The Sizzix Big Shot is good as you can use any other manufacturers dies in this machine and they can cut most mediums, i.e. fabric cork, paper, card, thin metal like aluminium etc.

You can get patchwork and many other dies on Ebay quite cheaply, material could be pre-cut and sold as patchwork or applique etc

Alternatively, I use wallpaper samples to cover blank canvases, cover boxes, line drawers, collages etc. I hope this is of some help to you

584440_1000_1_77.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: reepham1, Claire_ReusefulUK
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds